Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:59:04 -0400
From:      Dan Ponte <dcp1990@neptune.atopia.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   soft off powerbutton

Hi all.

Has anything changed wrt: soft off via the ACPI power button? It used to
work on 6-BETA4, but I upgraded to RC1 and now it just dumps me to ddb
when I press the button. This is an ASUS CUSL2.

supermachine# uname -a
FreeBSD supermachine.danponte.net 6.0-RC1 FreeBSD 6.0-RC1 #10: Mon Oct
10 14:47:38 EDT 2005
(sources CVSupped from RELENG_6 only a few hours before the build time)
-Dan
--
Dan Ponte
http://www.theamigan.net/