Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:02:20 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Bob Martin" <bob@inu.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ODBC

It's not ODBC, but FreeTDS works great against MSSQL7.  It seems to have
a well defined C API, and PHP will build against it without issue (using
/usr/ports/www/mod_php[3|4]).

For perl, I don't know for sure, but I think the DBI module will give
you access to MSSQL.  Check your favorite source for perl documentation
for details.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks

It's always a long day, 86400 doesn't fit into a short.