Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 01:56:12 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@bird.cris.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD newbies <newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Contributing patch for ipfilter?

On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 01:57:46PM +0200, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> hi,
>
> In article <20000113172152.G2590@hades.hell.gr> you wrote:
>
> > I installed Darren's ipfilter yesterday, and after making a few changes
> > to my /etc files I came up with the patch below.  Do you think I could
> > send the thing to freebsd-hackers for others to test / refine?  If this
> > is an option, how should I go about doing it? :)
>
> Send your patch to ipfilter maintainer <guido@FreeBSD.org>.

I think I'll undertake the conversion of rc.firewall to include support
for ipfilter too, before I send a patch.  I mean, ten lines or so of
changes to /etc/defaults/rc.conf and /etc/rc.network are not worth an
entire commit by themselves.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
"Don't let your schooling interfere with your education." [??]