Date:      Mon, 08 May 2000 12:00:23 +0100
From:      Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some questions on Wavelan

Hi all,

  Does anyone have answers to the following

1) What is the size of the transmit buffer for Wavelan 11 Mbps silver
cards
2) When I try to get the statistics from the wavelan card through
wicontrol -i wi0 -o
         I get only 0 figures. Is the stats dump broken under fbsd3.4?
3) I see that the drivers have changed on Freebsd 4.0.....is it possible
to get these drivers and install them on Fbsd  3.4 ....I looked at
wpaul's page but he has not got an update....does that mean that the
latest drivers are only specific to the latest Fbsd 4.0 version?

4) Do the WavelanII drivers for fbsd4.0 offer better performance than
the old ones or is it just encryption stuff added in...

Cheers

Theo