Date:      Sun, 05 Apr 1998 21:45:56 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quake2'able linux layer in current yet?

> I have zero more work to do take it with current's Prima Donas.

For the benefit of those who don't know Amancio, allow me to translate:

"I have no idea what's wrong but I'm in a bad mood and feel like
blaming some vaguely specified 3rd-party for whatever the problem is
in hopes that you'll just go away and stop bothering me."

Gosh, wouldn't communication be so much simpler if people just said
what they really meant? :-)

					Jordan