Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 1995 15:42:29 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Piero Serini <piero@strider.ibenet.it>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        imb@scgt.oz.au, Piero@strider.ibenet.it, Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: precompiled Mosaic

Hello.

Quoting from Jordan K. Hubbard (Sat Aug 26 10:31:17 1995):
> > You can find an executable of Mosaic 2.6 on http://www.bsdi.com/ .. under
> > "contrib" somewhere (I forget). It issues a a whole mound of warnings about
> > resources which I haven't yet investigated but it runs,
>
> We also have a package copy available here, which I'll give to Satoshi
> to stick up on ftp since that seems safe enough..  Still don't know if

Agreed. But still, for people archie'ing for Mosaic 2.7b1 there's
plenty of Linux out there and no FreeBSD.

Bye,
--
#        $Id: .signature,v 1.12 1995/08/14 12:10:54 piero Exp $
Piero Serini                                            Via Giambologna, 1