Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:05:03 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel permissions

Matthew D. Fuller writes:

> > propose instead?  We just can't keep sitting on the fence and doing
> > nothing about this forever, can we?
> Heck, that's easy.
> Just go with the highest bidder (who'll pay us the most to use theirs  ;)

	Heck, that's easy.

	INRIA's available for 2.2.5.  Has been since 2.2.1 and before.
	Pierre Beyssac ported it to -current.  It works.

	It's documented, O'Reilly just came out with a book (albeit in French),
	from the same team of people, etc...

	All we need now is more testers.

--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-
     «Pluto placed his bad dog at the entrance of Hades to keep the dead