Date:      Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:06:32 -0700
From:      dionn@spiritone.com
To:        Dennis Favro <scqdaf@globalserve.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What's your Window Manager preference?

At 19:09:13 on 8-Oct-98, Dennis Favro wrote:

>   What's everyone's window manager preference?  <snippage>

What window manager? ;-) Seriously, none of the BSD boxen around here
run X.  Alright, it's because none of them are workstations.  But if
one of them was, I'd probably run fvwm.  Uncreative, yes, but then I
grew up on csh and DOS 3.3.  (I'll spare you bulk of my crochetty old
fart stories)

--
Knowledge is the perception of truth distorted by reality