Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:03:04 +0200
From:      Riaan Annandale <riaana@mundane.co.za>
To:        Phillip Nordwall <Phillip.Nordwall@wwu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hi All + Technical question

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 10:09:47AM -0800, Phillip Nordwall wrote:
> To make gkrellm in windowmaker stick to all of your workspaces right clic=
k on it's title bar and select configuration (or hit F1) There will be a se=
lection under monitors that is titled General, select that,  There is then =
a tab on the right that is titled properties, Select that, and check the ch=
eck box next to sticky state.  This will give you what you want.  You might=
 also want to adjust the width under General> Options> GKrellM width to mat=
ch your other docked apps.

I've done all of that, to no avail. Gkrellm(2) just sits on one
workspace. I've even tried deleting the .gkrellm directory to
"reinitialize" it, and re set the sticky state. But it stil juts sits in
one spot (meaning stays on one workspace)

>=20
> Phillip Nordwall
> Systems Administrator
> Western Washington University Computer Science
>=20
> =20
---end quoted text---

--=20
   Riaan Annandale
   Engineering: Senior Systems Administrator
   Tiscali (PTY) LTD.
   INTERNET WITH A PASSION

   42 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton
   Office : 0861 22 55 86
   E-Mail : Riaan.Annandale@za.tiscali.com
   http://www.tiscali.co.za/

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM