Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:14:32 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        charon@freethought.org
Cc:        Alexander Maret <maret@atrada.de>, "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PAO on a 3.2 Stable system????

In message <3.0.5.32.19990906023601.009de340@mail> charon@freethought.org writes:
: I don't believe it will work, since both PAO and -STABLE assume that
: they're the only thing that's messed with your system files.  I tried
: think) PAO was trying to modify a file already changed in -STABLE, and not
: expecting that, PAO crashed.

The PAO3 patches will only work with 3.2 Release, unless they've
updated things recently (I've not been keeping track).  Many things
have changed in this area, so Charon is likely right here.

Warner