Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2016 13:13:24 +0100
From:      John Marino <freebsdml@marino.st>
Subject:   Removing documentation

> Then allow me to be the second.  But then, I find poudriere
> unusable on my build system (I don't use ZFS and my memory is
> apparently too limited).  Portmaster just does the right thing.
>
> We get that you don't like portmaster.  So please don't use it.
> But don't deprive the rest of us.                      -- George

Did you actually install it, use it, and compare?
Or are you just saying this based on what you think it does?

So far every former portmaster use that tried it (really tried it) has
switch with one possible exception (he didn't see the rationale for the
build logic so I don't know if he kept using it or not).

And not one person until Mattias said portmaster was "easier".

BTW, if your system is too limited for poudriere, then likely you
couldn't use tmpfs with Synth, so you'd lose out on a lot of
performance.  It would still be better than live building though.