Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:16:34 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Victor Meirans <vic@anna.cs.ru.lv>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Off Topic question

Hello,

Well.. Well, I know that the question I will ask does not belong to this
list, but I am a sysadmin on a freebsd box and doing some webmaster job
in a free time, and I think many of you may help.

The problem is following:

I am trying to make some pages with JavaScript menus, You probably know
what I mean, yes, yes, when you put the mouse pointer over the image, it
changes. It's quite easy to make it work with Netscape Navigator, but how
to make it work with MSIE?

What is the difference in their JavaScript support?? Can you point me to
some resources on the WEB concerning this problem? I' just started to
learn JavaScript, in all books I've read I saw remarks "MSIE does not
support this", but what it supports then?

I personally hate Microsoft, and above mentioned problem is one of the
reasons why.

Any pointers or clues will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

With best wishes,