Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:11:27 +0200 (EET)
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   current reboots frequently after vidcontrol

Hello !

I have some problems with current. After logging into system there are
some commands in my .cshrc file. Looks like command at the end of my
.cshrc file:

mixer mic 0:0
mixer cd 0:0
/usr/sbin/vidcontrol -m on
/usr/sbin/vidcontrol VGA_80x30

causes sometimes immediate reboot. I say sometimes because this is not a
rule, but if I remove vidcontrol VGA_80x30 of my .cshrc reboots leave
off. There are no coredump or messages on the console, only fast and dirty
reboot.

Must I send a pr ? Maybe some comments are helpful if I do something wrong
which causes that thing.

Thanks

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee