Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:13:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@n2k.com>
To:        Josh Gilliam <soil@quick.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, bmc@n2k.com, bmc@WillsCreek.COM
Subject:   Re: "linuxls"

>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Gilliam <soil@quick.net> writes:

Josh> I downloaded latest GNU fileutils from ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/
Josh> and found that the port name "linuxls" is inappropriate. I suggest
Josh> the name be changed to "gnuls".

Josh,

I haven't looked at the latest version of fileutils.  I assume you're
implying that the latest GNU fileutils `ls' has rolled in the Linux
colorization.  If so, you're right, the port name probably ought to be
changed.  I should also update to the port to use the latest GNU source.
I'll look into it.  Thanks.
----
Brian Clapper, bmc@WillsCreek.COM -or- bmc@n2k.com
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away...