Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:07:29 -0600
From:      Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
To:        David Lawson <dave@siteone.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Multiple FTP Access

Put them all in one group, make all the files and directories in the
hierarchy g+w.  Or assign them the same UID/GID bits manually.

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a mini-van full of DLT
tapes traveling down the highway at 65 miles per hour..."
	-Andrew Tanenbaum, "Computer Networks"