Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 1996 13:21:03 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Åge Røbekk" <aagero@aage.priv.no>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hangs after editing a disklabel

| As =C5ge R=F8bekk wrote:
| [Charset: unknown-8bit, skipping]
|=20
| Please, correct your MIME headers:
|=20

Hmm thats strange.  I tried to send mail to myself, and only got

I sent to 3 different accounts, all of which received the mail with
these header fields. The only known problem is that the From:-field
does not have a proper rfc1522-encoding.

| > # disklabel -e /dev/rsd0c
| >=20
| > the kernel hangs after the :wq in vi, ...
|=20
| No idea on this, i've never seen it myself.  Ah, well, why did you
| use ``/dev/rsd0c''?  This is not necessary, you can say
|=20
|   disklabel -e sd0
|=20
| and let disklabel decide which device to use.

Same problem.  What else than a cosmetic change is it to use sd0
instead of rsd0c.  And since this does not leave a core dump, it's hard
to identify the cause.

-aage