Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 02:09:06 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Is VIA VT83C469 PCMCIA controller supported?

In message
<Pine.BSF.4.10.9910031525060.59163-100000@60-Hz.Powered-By.AC> Donald
Burr writes:
: I just picked up a PCMCIA-to-ISA connectivity kit (a card that lets me
: plug PCMCIA cards into my desktop computer).  It uses the VIA VT83C469
: PCMCIA controller.  Is this chipset supported by the PCMCIA drivers in
: 3.3-STABLE and/or PAO?  (I'd rather not have to move to PAO, though)
:
: Thanks!  (ps: please CC: your replies to me in e-mail, if possible)

Don't know.  Likely it will probe as a Intel 82365, although it may
probe as a Vadem 469.  Give it a shot.  3.3 Stable should work.  Stay
away from -current for a little while with this one...

Warner