Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 00:08:09 -0600 (CST)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        grog@lemis.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   WINE (was: Uncle Sam, got a million bucks?)

: OK.  This agrees with what I've seen.  Maybe they're just not the
: world's best hackers.  Is anybody interested in doing better?  What
: are the real problems with doing it right?  It seems to me that the
: most difficult one is getting documentation, but even a big API is
: still finite.  Comments?

Sun closed down their WABI project before it produced a working Win32
interface.  Someone should find out if they are willing to release
the code under a BSD license.