Date:      Sun, 16 May 1999 20:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard status?

	I installed the April 13 -current snap on my laptop, but I
can't build a kernel that will run pccards.  pcic fails to
allocate an IRQ, and the kernel module pcic won't load.

	I thought April 13 would avoid the newbus problems, but
apparently there were problems back then too.

	A kernel build with -current sources from March 14 or so
works, but has other problems (can't run top, ps, w).

	I tried using /usr/src/sys/pccard from March 14, but this
makes no difference.

	Is there anything I might try to fix this, other than
installing an earlier version?

		Annelise