Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 21:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
Cc:        Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>, FREEBSD-CHAT <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Usenix conf

yes, the dinner is on Tuesday though, because there is the History of BSD
UNIX BoF on Thursday as well. Guido can point me, Jordan, Mike Smith, Bill
Swingle, Branson Matheson, and a few others out. MOst of the time we can
be found at the terminal room except for the times we go back to the hotel
rooms for naps ;)

if you are interested in the dinner, its $32.80 payable the night of the
dinner , Tuesday, at Abalonetti's on Fisherman's wharf, at 9 pm =) see
prior posts on menu. -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"And if my owners let me have some free time some day.....
	With all good intention I would probably run away.....
					clutching the short straw."

	-Marillion, "That Time of the Night", _Clutching_at_Straws_