Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 09:11:38 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4-Stable - Good Job

I have finished upgrading my 3.4-STABLE machine to 4.0-STABLE, via
source, and would like to thank the developers.  I had been watching the
lists for quite a while and knew this was the HARD way, but with the
notes int UPDATING I had almost no problems.  I had on small one, but
that was completely my fault.  Makeing the new disk devices in the /etc
directory is of very little help, for some reasone ;-)

The biggest think I have noticed is 4.x boot about 3 times faster that
3.x did on the same machine.

Thanks again.

Jim
--
Unix is very user-friendly.  It's just picky who its friends are.