Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:37:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG, rooneg@electricjellyfish.net
Subject:   Re: Diffutils

In message: <20020322063236.GA19699@tara.freenix.org>
            Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr> writes:
: According to M. Warner Losh:
: > I have talked with green about this.  He'd like me to fix patch to
: > grok the generated diffs first.
:
: Why?  Do we also have a modified patch?  The original GNU patch with the
: original GNU diffutils work fine so what's there to fix?
:
: I'm confused. I seem to recall that at one point we went to patch 2.5 then
: back but that's about it...

The patch that we have in the tree is 2.1 and doesn't grok the missing
end of line stuff.  The 2.5 that we also have in the tree doesn't work
with cvs diffs :-(.

Warner