Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:54:12 -0700
From:      "Renaud Waldura" <renaud@waldura.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mpd-netgraph with multiple PPTP clients (CONCLUSION)

Thank you very much to all the helpful people involved in solving this
problem: Julian Elischer, Archie Cobbs, Christopher T. Griffiths and Timothy
Naple.

To summarize the answers, in order to accept multiple client connections,
mpd needs to be configured with multiple bundles, each using a separate
link. Julian Elischer provided a template configuration to work from.

Now, may I suggest this to be integrated in the documentation? Or even
better, that incoming PPTP connections somehow inherit a template
configuration and "instantiate" it? I have no idea what is involved in doing
this, but it sure would be nice -- it doesn't seem right to have a server
limited by the number of statically configured clients. Maybe a special
syntax, e.g.

default:
    load vpn*

vpn*: