Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 16:32:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christine McKinty - Sun Microsystems <chrisb@odin.France.Sun.COM>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chrisb@odin.France.Sun.COM
Subject:   FreeBSD manpages in SGML?

Hi,

I learned from your Documentation Current Projects page that you are going to be
providing the documentation in SGML in future.  Are you also planning to convert
the manpages?  I'm working on a project that will deliver a very large set of
manpages, including some from the FreeBSD 2.2.7 release.  Our home-grown
manpages are marked up in SGML.  It would be great if I had everything in the
same format!

Regards,
Chris McKinty