Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:25:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netgraph roundup

Hi!

I'd like ot get my hands on all the latest versions of netgraph nodes
that people have written and get them committed.

Even if they are 'experimental'.

I know (off the top of my head) of:

 * The netgraph atm stack.. (should go in netgraph/atm/ I think)

 * The netgraph bluetooth stack (should go in netgraph/bluetooth I
guess)

 * The netgraph ipfw node.. (this could do with work, as I think it is
old and no-longer compatible with ipfw.. maybe someone could upgrade it
to ipfw2? :-)

 * ng_device needs to have it's -stable version finished

 * ng_vlan..  I've lost this somewhere.. I don't quite understand some
aspects of it.. it seems to still require the normal vlan code to be
active.. is this true?

 *ng_dummy   Not really looked at this but may include queueing
a'la dummynet

 * ng_[mumble] A queueing node that works with ng_ipfw

 *ng_[mumble] Some IrDA processing nodes

Are there others people know about?

do they have man-pages?
can I have pointers and if possible people who have tested them?

Thanks

julian