Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:36:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail going commercial, and ?

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> According to Marco Molteni:
> > www.qmail.org !!!!
>
> I don't like qmail for many reasons including its obfuscated source code,
> its configuration system, its sending a mail for each recipient and its
> author.
>
> > > I'm eagerly waiting for Wenema's VMailer.
> >
> > Ollivier,
> > could you tell us something more ?
>
> VMailer is the new mailer written by Wietze Venema (of TCP_Wrappers' and
> Satan's fame). You can find more info on <http://www.vmailer.org/>.

Thanks for the pointer. I know who's Wietze, and this is the reason why I
asked you something more about VMailer, since I am so satisfied with qmail
that I can hardly think to substitute it with something else.

I use tcpd and satan. I can't think to put a machine on the internet
without, eg, tcpd and sshd.

But I think all this is obvious, since everybody so smart to use
FreeBSD is surely so smart to use, at least, tcpd and friends ;-))))

Marco
---
"Bill Gates is only a white persian cat and a monocle away from being the
 villain in a James Bond movie."