Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:52:04 +0800 (WST)
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems after adding 2nd Stallion Panel

Hello,

Until now I have been running one Stallion EasyConnection 8/64 without any
problems.  I have just added a second panel on the existing host adaptor.
At startup the stli drive reports nrpanels=2 nrports=32 which is
correct and stlload -v also reports 32 ports.

When a load a terminal program, it inits the first panel ok but I can't
access the modems plugged into that first panel.  The second panel doesn't
even init the modems.

Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Jason McKay.