Date:      Thu, 16 May 1996 19:31:47 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Mike O'Brien" <obrien@antares.aero.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone noticed that Caldera is porting WABI?

"Mike O'Brien" wrote in message ID
<9605151828.AA00635@antares.aero.org>:
> 	I dropped over to Caldera's Web page yesterday and noted that they've
> concluded an agreement with SunSoft to port Sun's WABI product to Linux.

I wouldn't be too concerned about Sun's WABI product. No-one I know of
likes it, or even thinks it's a good product. As far as I know, it's
also based on the Win16 interface, not the Win32 interface (which
Willows uses), and considering that MS is ``gently'' prodding people
to go use the 32 bit versions of it's products, WABI should be laid to
rest now before more people get to hate it.

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.