Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:22:42 EDT
From:      "Tremayne Smith" <tmane333@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache + FP from ports

Hi all,

   I am curious to know if anyone could tell me exactly were the port
install of apache+fp places the configure file for apache?  I would like to
reconfigure apache to use mod_ssl, and I cannot find the configure file to
run with the new parameters (./configure --enable).  Or if I am going about
this the wrong way please advise.  I am running FreeBSD
4.0-20000214-CURRENT, with apache 1.3.9 with frontpage extensions and php3.
My primary goal is to enable secure web pages.  Thanx in advance.