Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:56:48 -0500
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Last sentence in md5(1) is a bit misleading

--=-VQeCjy1WbkYC6VTG3FMk

Greetings.

"This program is placed in the public domain for free general use by RSA
Data Security."

I know that I'm extremely picky for pointing this out, but that sentence
could be interpreted as meaning anyone outside of RSA is unable (legally
or otherwise) to use the program. A possible replacement (also using the
active voice) is:

"RSA Data Security placed this program in the public domain, for general
use."

One more thing. If I notice little things like this in the future,
should I use send-pr, or submit them directly to this list?

Best regards,
Christopher Nehren

--=-VQeCjy1WbkYC6VTG3FMk

--=-VQeCjy1WbkYC6VTG3FMk--