Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:58:12 +0100
From:      Jens Fallesen <jens@fallesen.dk>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   PSM with recent builds

Hi there,

About once per day I pull the latest source using CVS and rebuild.
After being away for a week, I did a new update yesterday and since
that time, I have been unable to use PSM.

If I try to access an encrypted page, I am being told that I need to
install PSM to access encrypted pages.

I have tried removing my .mozilla directory and I have tried scrapping
the tree and fetching a new source code from scratch. All to no avail.

Of course, I do have --enable-crypto in my configure-command. In fact,
I have changed no parametres.

Am I the only one seeing this problem? I cannot find anything on
Bugzilla relating to this...

--
Jens Fallesen  <jens@fallesen.dk>                                   O-
Hedegaardsvej 41 st th, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark