Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2007 07:01:06 +0100
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: State of support for Radeon X200M on FreeBSD?

Hello everybody,

Thanks for all the responses received so far.

I am aware that I did not provide enough information such as Xorg logs
or a precise model number; this had two reasons. First, I was looking
for a general "Does work" or "Doesn't work" before proceeding.
Unfortunately the ML archives did not turn up many relevant posts when I
searched them previously (which is kinda surprising given how frequent
this chip is in laptops, at least here in HU) Now I see that it is
supposed to work. Second, I was secretly hoping that someone would have
the same laptop and tell me about their experience :-) Alas, this did
not happen.

The machine in question is running Ubuntu right now (for different
reasons) but I will try to gather more info later on.

Again, thanks for all your help!

--
Best regards:

Szilveszter ADAM