Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:57:04 -0600
From:      Gus Huber <gus@k0dez.pbx.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail Server with LDAP?

I personaly have developed similar solutions for ISP's usingboth
sendmail and DMail at different sites.  Dmail appears to be
the most efficient maildaemon I have used, it was also the easiest
to setup, and get auth code written for. The server liscense is
a bit pricey, but for DB integration it is worth it to have a user
system that scales beyond a million users.

	gus huber <gus@pbx.org>