Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:37:14 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

You guys nust have been a long time in rehearsal for that tour-de-force
(that's French by the way, it means .. mmm well you know what it means),

Actually what we are faced with here is spam about spam.
Since non of you appear to be serious, or even mentally stable, I will
take it as your new year's gift. Although I would prefer another 512MB
of DDR memory. My soon to be web-server awaits...

I bought a desk the other day, a do-it-yourself job, like sex without a
partner.
I have a bad back, I asked if the thing was heavy. "No, No" I was
assured as the assistant nearly had a heart attack bringing it up from
the basement. He did offer to open the door for me though,

The fucking thing weighed in at about 40 kilogrames (I am sure "units"
will convert that to US pounds for you). I could not lift the thing.
I live less than 5 minutes walk from the shop (those of you who live in
Los Angeles may need an explanation about what walking is. Your feet
were not specifically designed to press the gas and stop pedal in your
cars. They were actually meant so you could put one of them in front of
the other and move).

Anyway, I paid a height-challenged beggar on the street 7 Euros to carry
if for me. He balanced it on his head.  You want to see life ? Move to
Rotterdam,

Have a joyful 2003.
May all your troubles weigh in at less than 40 KGs,

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson