Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:57:45 +0200
From:      Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
To:        Berislav Purgar <bpurgar@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AVILA kernel

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 07:54:03PM +0200, Berislav Purgar wrote:
> :( .. still no solutions for this problem ?
>
> Beri

Hi Berislav,

I just tested, and apart from a few issues with the npe driver which I
fixed, it seems to work fine. My board has 128MB of RAM, but I tried to
limit it to 64MB, and it worked as well. Can you test the kernel at
http://www.ci0.org/kernel and tell me if it works for you ? If not, I'll
dig in my stuff to see if I can find another avila board.

The only thing I can think of, on top of my mind, is I'm still using gcc
to compile my kernels, and you may be using clang. As I don't think clang
has been tested much with big-endian arm, maybe there're a few issues there.
If you're using it, can you try to switch to gcc to see if it is any better ?

Thanks !

Olivier