Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:57:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tircproxy and recent stable?

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Mike Hoskins wrote:
> > through it tircproxy spews an error regarding ioctl(SIOCGNATL), which I find
> > referenced in a patch at irc/tircproxy/files/patch-ad.  Has there been a
> SIOCGNATL implies ipfilter.  Unfortuneately I don't use ipfilter, so can't
> be of much help.  /usr/src from Dec 4th doesn't show any recent changes to
> /usr/src/contrib/ipfilter -- does your system reflect recent changes in
> these files?

Also, FWIW, the only potentially relevant thing /usr/src/UPDATING mentions
after a cvsup 4 minutes ago is the following:

20021110:
        The definitions of the standard file streams (stdio, stdout, and
        stderr) have changed so that they are no longer compile-time
        constants.  Some older binaries may require updated 3.X
        compatability libraries (for example, by setting COMPAT3X=yes
        for a buildworld/installworld).