Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:45:33 +0100
From:      nocturnal <nocturnal@swehack.se>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, nocturnal@swehack.se
Subject:   Re: Support for HP Smart Array 5i in ciss(4)?

Hi

I'm sorry for asking but you said you assume it would work then you said
it is running for you on a ProLiant DL360. Are you saying that you do
have the HP Smart Array 5i controller running on a ProLiant DL360?

Thanks for your reply.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se