Date:      11 May 99 15:53:08 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sokol@livecam.com
Subject:   Re: [Re: sites running FreeBSD]

Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com> wrote:
> Mark Ovens wrote:
> > =

> > "Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
> > > CDROM, marked to my attention (I've already asked to make sure the
> > > other guy puts INFLATABLE LOVE SHEEP on the box in big letters sinc=
e > >
> I have a reputation here to uphold! :-).
> > >
> > =

> > California - where men are men, and sheep are nervous
> =

> "Mr. Hubbard, put down the velcro gloves and back away from the sheep!"=

> =

> "Honest officer, I was just helping that sheep over the fence!"
> =

> Sorry, I just spent the weekend in sheep country.  ;^)
> =

    Here is another one.

    What are the three big cowboy lies?

    1. I won the belt buckel IN the rodeo.
    2. Yes, the truck is paid for.
    3. Look, I was just helping that sheep over the fence!

---
IN that context, it is the BSD that should be considered,
not the prefix.
http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/cgi-bin/newsread?34858