Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 18:34:05 -0500
From:      Felix Castillo <freebsd@mail.isot.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD-ISP'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Reverse DNS lookup

I seem to have one hack of time trying to get the reverse DNS lookup to work properly.

Forward lookup works fine and the reverse lookup works fine too if looked up from local server.  But will not find reverse lookup from other servers.

I even copied the exact format of a working named files from another ISP and still do not work.  Could anyone give me some ideas?