Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jin Guojun (FTG staff) <jin@george.lbl.gov>
To:        bright@wintelcom.net, kf7nn1@cybertrails.com, mab@kougars.kish.cc.il.us
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, rfreebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fatal 3D-Now?

This is not clear trouble-shooting steps and reports.
What Intel CPUs were you talking about? 200MHz pentium MMX?
I am certain that Celeron/PII/PIII will not work on the motherboard
that you are running AMD 500MHZ K6-II. So, how did you compare them :-)

If you tried a 200MHz pentium MMX, which uses 66MHz system bus and
16.667 MHZ memory bus, it will be much different from K6-II which is running
100MHZ system and memory bus. If this is the case, the motherboard sounds
like having the problem.

So, to identify the problem, you must be give clear and detailed
information, so people who are not on the scene can get a picture
to help you, OK! I almost receive tens of uncleared sys-admin message
every day, so I told my folks that if you send me more than three of
such report, you are better take some bug-report trainning class before
submitting more bug-report :-)

	-Jin

.