Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:11:33 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        List Mailing FreeBSD-STABLE <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Laundry

I have a production system (12.1-RELEASE-p6) that is showing around 1 GB =
of Laundry pages.  There are over 6 Gb Inact and 1 Gb free.  I can =
understand why the system would want to not prioritize laundering those =
pages as there is plenty of available pages.  However, does that mean =
that I have about 1 GB of updated files that have not been written back =
to disk?  If so, then there is a significant issue with power failures =
and loss of data.

-- Doug