Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:32:43 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: better layout for sub-homepages

On 1999-10-05 09:17:03 +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
> On [19991004 22:44], Wolfram Schneider (wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org) wrote:
> >http://www.freebsd.org/~wosch/data/copyright/
> >
> >The layout is similar to the homepage. The left column contain the
> >main items (News, Software, Documentation, Support) and the item
> >'Copyright' with serveral sub-items of the current
> >contents of the page (FreeBSD, BSD, GNU copyright etc.)
>
> IMHO it makes it easier to quick-navigate on the page without having to
> scroll up and down before finding that item you wanted.
>
> I think it's a welcome change.

The most important questions is: who will write (and test!!!) the
code for the HTML pages? There are at least 13 HTML pages to fix.
(see my other mail
	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?id=19991005093803.E4683
)

I don't have the time to do that myself.

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org