Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 13:48:12 -0400
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <cygone@zoomnet.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quad Processor System

http://www.intel.com/design/servers/SC450NX/index.htm

Hey guys, I am looking for a quad processor board to use with FreeBSD.

I found Intel's SC450NX motherboard:
http://www.intel.com/design/servers/SC450NX/index.htm

And Micro-xpress has an "almost" system for sale using this:
http://www.microx-press.com/online/product.asp?dept%5Fid=15300&sku=MBRIN400

There is a LOT of high-end hardware in this system, I don't know what will
and won't work with FreeBSD (since I've never been able to afford it until
now) and would love to get some real FreeBSD hardware gurus to help me out.
If anyone has time, take a look and let me know.. I would REALLY appreciate
it and will repay whomever in any way I can.

Thanks!

-Mitch

"When all your plans fail, backup, re-group and press on. The only real
failure is quitting..."