Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 1998 08:44:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
Cc:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The infamous dying daemons bug

Simple idea, ask everyone with this bug to please show every piece of
hardware in thier box (dmesg) after boot -v.

If it is a hardware device or a driver misbehaving it shouldn't be that
hard to find a commonality considering how much PC hardware varies.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current