Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 14:26:04 -0700
From:      "William Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "Kenn Martin" <kmartin@infoteam.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PS/2 mouse on Fresh 3.2 install doesnt wiork..

dmesg | grep psm*

psm0 not found
ppc0 :Generic chipset (ECP/PS2/NIBBLE) in COMPATABLE mode

That is the output of a dmesg | grep psm*

As for enabling it in the bios....God I wish I could check...It is a toshiba
satellite and I have no clue how to get into the bios....but....it worked on
2.2.8, 3.0 and 3.1...go figure THAT....

Ideas......

William