Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:15:12 +0200
From:      Jens Arnfast <jens@arnfast.dk>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   AlphaServer 4100 boot/install problem

ok.. I think we've tried it all... 4.2R boot-cd, 4.2R boot-floppies, 4.3R
boot-cd, 4.3R boot-floppies and 4.3R
"copy-boot.flp-to-the-start-of-the-disk-trick" and nothing worked ... is
there no possible way to install FreeBSD on an AlphaServer 4100 (without
installing the system on another alpha an moving the disks) ? .. please..
don't force us into running NetBSD og *shiver* AlphaLinux :-)

Any help appreciated

Regards,
Jens '"that ain't right.." Arnfast