Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:40:56 -0600
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: no openssh after build

At 05:35 PM 3/8/00 +0000, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Jeffrey J. Mountin wrote:
>
> > What I did not check is removing RSAref after a buildworld and checking for
> > breakage, but that smacks of shooting one's self in the foot.
>
>That should just revert to the previous case of complaining loudly if you
>try and make use of RSA.

Well, so it does.  Think I'll go soak my foot. ;)

Tried it with RC3 and what is better than the last time is that after
installing RSAref one does *not* have to restart sshd in order for RSA
authentication to work.  Very nice.

Still has the problem with other not having permissions on the .ssh dir and
authorized_keys file.

Jeff Mountin - jeff@mountin.net
Systems/Network Administrator
FreeBSD - the power to serve