Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:01:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Readle <patterner@rocketmail.com>
To:        Slim <jallen@aviating.org>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  BSD Unix vs. Linux

Not sure about an organized program of learning, but one book I found to
be invaluable (and have seem several other people recommend) is Absolute
BSD by Michael Lucas.

Gives great overview of the OS and how it's put together.  It covers
things mostly from a server perspective, but a lot is still applicable to
a desktop user.

crr