Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:03:55 -0400
From:      "Jeff Miller" <jdmiller@domainbank.com>
To:        "BSD-Newbies List" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Steps to make sure I have proper Voodoo3 support

Can anyone give me specific steps to follow to ensure that I have the best
support for my Voodoo3 2000:

1. built into my kernel (if necessary)
3. have the proper libraries installed for BSD and Linux support

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've looked around the net and found
info, but it just seems a bit dated to me (maybe I'm wrong).  I rebuild my
BSD box everyday (I beat it up that much, only because I want to learn and
because once you get conditioned to re-install an OS after you've monkey'd
w/ it for a while (thanks M$) it's a hard habit to break.  Once I get the
install the way I like it, I'll leave it alone.

TIA

Jeff