Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 12:58:29 +0000
From:      G <G.S.J.Howell@swansea.ac.uk>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to get best results from FreeBSD-questions

Greg Lehey wrote:

> How to get the best results from FreeBSD questions.

A small point.  I've been lurking on this list for a while to see what I can learn, and seen all the usual 'friendly' banter associated with off-topic posts, dumb quesitons, etc., that makes mailing lists such fun and friendly places
to be.  ;o}

One thing I've not seen, however, is an URL for the archives.  This list *is* archived, I take it?  Is so, where?  Might I suggest that the URL be included in the info-post, in the interests of promoting self sufficiency, and
minimising frustration for all concerned?

Ok, TIA.

Best wishes

G.

--
  Geraint Howell, Department of Computer Science, University of Wales  Swansea,
  Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP. UK. Tel:(+44)1792 295 651